SAP Education is proud to present the new Professional Seminars @ SAP series, which offers subject-matter experts the chance to gain further expertise in select topics through knowledge transfer in short sessions which you can attend live or virtually. All seminars are delivered by well-known experts. Don’t miss the chance to meet these experts live, learn from them, and engage in discussion relevant to your work.
SAP Education’s team based at our offices in Regensdorf, Switzerland will host an exciting seminar on March 20, 2013 called “Live Hacking Event & Secure Usage of iPhones & iPads in Company Networks”.
This seminar will be delivered in Regensdorf and in addition we will offer the seminar as Virtual Live Seminar. Seminar lanuguage is English.
You should attend this seminar if you are:
- Interested in security risks and the required safeguarding of iPhones and iPads in companies
- Keen to learn how Apple devices can be integrated into your company
- Eager to know how you can safely store and encrypt data from your iPhone or iPad
- Curious about which tools you can use to manage iPhones & iPads
The seminar agenda will be divided into two sections, led by Sebastian Schreiber and Philipp Buchegger.
Agenda Part 1: Live Hacking Event (1-2 hours)
- Laptop bios and passwords
- Windows passwords on laptops
- Hardware encryption of notebooks
- Crypto USB sticks
- Facebook and Amazon sessions in the WLAN
- Locked iPads and Nokia smart phones
- Wireless cameras
- Jailbreak detection (iOS)
- Plus Handy Trojans (spy out of SMS and wiretap of phone calls) and attacks using USB sticks
Agenda Part 2: Your Secure Way to Use iPhones & iPads (4-5 hours)
- History of the World’s Most Valuable IT Company: An Expedition through the World of Apple
- Integration of Devices into Company Networks
- Bring Your Own Device: Is this a Win-Win Situation?
- Security Functions of iOS: An Overview
- Secure Usage of Apps: Guidelines of Download and Usage
About our Instructors
Sebastian Schreiber is founder and CEO of the IT security company SySS GmbH. His main focus is to find weak points in company networks and web applications, and to secure the security of his customers. He has shared his knowledge about these risks on many television programs (in Germany, Switzerland?), including Plusminus and Sterntv.
Philipp Buchegger is an IT security consultant with SySS GmbH. In addition to classic penetration test and web applications, his main focus is on iOS security.
If you want more information or would like to book this seminar, please contact:
SAP (Schweiz) AG
T: +41 58 871-6788